In 2019, Drs. Gary Schwartz and Mark Pitstick will not grant interviews about the SoulPhone technology. Dr. Pitstick will do interviews about the Greater Reality Living book, groups, and vision.
We will resume interviews about the SoulPhone after universtity presentations and official announcements in late 2019. However, we will only be available for interviews after the media person has:
d. guaranteed a serious, respectful, and open-minded interview. "Shock jocks", close-minded skeptics, and uninformed interviewers need not waste our time or theirs.
1. Convincing and Comforting Proof Discovered That No One Really Dies
2. New Evidence Reveals That You Will—Without a Doubt—See Your "Deceased" Loved Ones Again
3. After Death Contacts: What Are They? Are They Really Real?
4. Three Ways to Know If You’ve Had a Visit from the Other Side
5. Authentic Mediums: Can Some People Really Communicate With "The Other Side?"
6. Five Ways to Visit with Your "Departed" Loved Ones NOW
7. The SoulPhone Technology: What Is It and How Will It Change Our Lives?
Sample Interview Questions
1. What made you explore this topic and want to share it with others? (answer takes 90 seconds)
2. I understand you have convincing evidence that no one really dies? (2 minutes)
3. What can you say to reassure those whose loved ones have died? (45 seconds)
4. What do you say to the skeptics, those who believe this news is just too good to be true? (30 seconds)
5. What are “after-death contacts” and how do I know if I’ve had one? (2 minutes)
6. Are some mediums really able to communicate with "deceased" people?
7. Tell me more about some mediums being able to bring in information from "departed" famous
8. What is the SoulPhone and when will it be ready?
9. Do people find that this information seems to make life easier and more sensible?
10. What final comments do you have for our audience?
11. How can listeners/viewers/readers learn more about this fascinating subject?
1. No one really dies.
2. Deceased loved ones are alive, well, and trying to contact us.
3. Some mediums are fakes, but others are the real deal.
4. Famous scientists such as Einstein, Edison, and others are trying to help us.
5. Technology is being created and will allow us to text and talk with departed loved ones.
6. The SoulPhone will change life as we know in many ways.
1. After-death contacts have been experienced by 25% of people in general, 66% of widows, and
75% of parents whose children die. That’s at least 75 million people in the U.S.
2. 8% of Americans have experienced a near-death or out-of-body experience.
3. About 1/3 of Americans believe in ghosts.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC, has over forty-seven years’ experience helping many people in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers and holistic health care centers. He also has provided suicide prevention counseling and education to many people.
His training includes a premedical degree (Ohio State University), graduate theology/pastoral counseling studies (Methodist Theological School of Ohio), masters in clinical psychology (Western Carolina University), and doctorate in chiropractic health care (Palmer College of Chiropractic).
Mark became aware of his clairaudient experiences at age ten and has been blessed with numerous miracles, revelatory, and spiritually transformative experiences. After working in hospitals with many suffering and dying adults and children, he was motivated to find sensible, evidence-based answers to the questions that many people ask: “Who am I? Why am I here? What happens after I die? Will I see my departed loved ones again? Is there a God? If so, why is there so much suffering?”
His books, documentary film, audio products, and experiential workshops address all of these questions and help you survive and even thrive through life’s biggest changes and challenges. Further, his work helps you discover how to enjoy the greatest life you have envisioned—no matter what your current circumstances.
Dr. Pitstick wrote Soul Proof and Radiant Wellness with endorsements from Drs. Wayne Dyer, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Deepak Chopra, Bernie Siegel and others. His book The Eleven Questions shares his and eleven experts’ answers to the most commonly asked questions about life, death and afterlife. Guests include Anita Moorjani, Caroline Myss, Gary Schwartz, Stan Grof, Bill Guggenheim, and others.
Mark was the executive producer for the Soul Proof documentary film, a 93-minute movie featuring interviews with people who had evidentiary experiences. He also created seven Transformational Audio Products using deep relaxation, breath work, and guided imagery. A frequent radio guest, Pitstick hosted Soul-utions, a nationally syndicated radio show about practical spirituality, and Ask the Soul Doctors interviewing top consciousness experts.
Mark is certified in Past Life Regression therapy by Brian Weiss MD and the Facilitated After-Death Contact technique by Raymond Moody PhD, MD. He is a board member for the bereaved parents group, Helping Parents Heal and writes the Q & A for their newsletters, and helps start new groups.
Dr. Pitstick directs The Soul Phone Foundation that supports the research of Dr. Gary Schwartz at the University of Arizona. Mark founded the Greater Reality Living online and worldwide groups. He was the vice-president for Eternea, an organization merging science and spirituality. Pitstick has given many nationwide workshops on spiritual awareness and holistic wellness at churches, expos, retreats, and conferences
He is also a frequent media guest. After 40 years of helping many thousands of suffering people, he knows exactly what your audience’s biggest questions and problems are about life, death and afterlife. His practical and life-changing answers are based on much clinical, scientific, and firsthand experience evidence. To learn more, visit SoulProof.com.
Dr. Pitstick is available by telephone, Skype, or Zoom and perhaps for last minute cancellations. His press release and list of sample interview questions are below. If you’d like a copy of Soul Proof or The Eleven Questions and a complete press kit, please call 740-701-9793 or email email@example.com.
Dr. Gary Schwartz
Dr. Gary Schwartz is Professor of Psychology, Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Surgery at the University of Arizona. In addition to teaching courses on health psychology and the psychology of religion and spirituality, he is the director of the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health.
He received a nearly two million-dollar award from the National Center on Complementary and Alternative Medicine of the National Institutes of Health to create a Center for Frontier Medicine in Biofield Science at the University of Arizona, which he directed for four years.
Gary collaborates with Canyon Ranch on biofield science and energy healing research and serves as the Corporate Director of Development of Energy Healing. He also served as Chairman of Eternea, an organization whose mission is to foster the integration of science and spirituality for personal and global transformation.
Gary received his Ph.D. in psychology from Harvard University in 1971 and was an assistant professor at Harvard for five years. He later served as a professor of psychology and psychiatry at Yale University, director of the Yale Psychophysiology Center, and co-director of the Yale Behavioral Medicine Clinic, before moving to Arizona in 1988.
He has published more than four hundred and fifty scientific papers, including six papers in the journal Science. Gary has also co-edited eleven academic books. He is the author of The Sacred Promise (2011), The Energy Healing Experiments (2007), The G.O.D. Experiments (2006), The Afterlife Experiments (2002), The Truth about Mediums (2005), and The Living Energy Universe (1999).
Gary is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association, the American Psychological Society, the Society for Behavioral Medicine, and the Academy for Behavioral Medicine Research. He has received many awards for distinguished research and was the founding President of the Forever Family Foundation, a non-profit organization that fosters research and education on afterlife science and healing. (ForeverFamilyFoundation.org)
He frequently speaks about health psychology, energy healing, and spiritual research and has been interviewed on many major network television and radio shows. His work has been the subject of documentaries and profiles on Discovery, HBO, the SciFi Channel, Arts & Entertainment, Fox and others. His research was featured on the documentary The Life After Death Project. (LifeAfterDeathProject.com) His work has been described in various magazines and newspapers including USA Today, The London Times, The New York Times, The LA Times, and others.